Acuity Financial Experts
Sales Development Representative – Entry Level Position
Headquartered in Atlanta, Acuity is the modern version of bookkeeping built specifically for startups and entrepreneurs. Launched in January of 2013 out of AcuityCFO, our fractional CFO and Controller business, we support clients throughout the United States who seek to offload their bookkeeping to us so that they can focus on growing their companies.
We’re aggressively building out our sales and marketing team and are looking for smart, ambitious people who want to help us revolutionize the accounting industry. With an offering that has already gained a significant number of clients since launch, a talented team of accounting and technology professionals supporting it, and a passionate entrepreneurial culture, this is a unique opportunity to join a special company.
As a Sales Development Representative, you would generate leads for our sales team and assist with the qualification of prospects. This is a chance to help a huge number of entrepreneurs improve their accounting function as well as play a significant role in supporting the sales function within Acuity.
• Utilizing prospects lists, phone calls, email communications, and social media, etc. in order to attain six sales appointments a week
• Being detailed to effectively and efficiently track all prospects via our CRM system and help maintain the prospect database
• Having good communication skills in order to foster and develop relationships with prospects in order to maximize the number of sales leads
• Quickly and accurately be able to qualify leads and manage the handoff of these leads to the Account Manager
• Recent college graduate with a post-secondary education preferably in business (associate’s or bachelor’s degree) to better understand marketing, finance, and accounting to be able to prospect potential clients – ENTRY LEVEL
• Ability to use and adapt to various software packages including Google, Gmail, Microsoft, and Interseller in order to develop sales lead