Business Development Representative
Ally Commerce is a turnkey eCommerce solution for brand manufacturers selling direct to consumers. Our multi-channel offering includes marketplaces and branded technology that yields significantly greater results for our clients.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of building a rapidly growing business, with strong financial backing, for a product that you believe in. We are a collaborative, fluid, entrepreneurial, results-oriented team.
The Business Development role is one of the most critical at Ally Commerce - it’s where the seeds of revenue begin to take hold. We are looking for a sales development pioneer that thrives in a fast paced environment, can be persistent and resilient with a laser focus on driving results. If you are a strong communicator with an analytical bent and hungry to grow your career in a fast-paced, results-oriented company, this may be the role for you.
The primary responsibilities for this role are:
- Identifying and prioritizing which enterprise accounts to target
- Finding the right “hook” to get meetings with prospects using a variety of communication channels (Phone, Email, LinkedIn)
- Driving prospect engagement, discovery and opportunity development
Specifically you will:
- Research accounts, determine fit for Ally Commerce solution and identify potential pain
- Identify and qualify “best fit” accounts based on defined methodology
- Execute outbound prospecting campaigns to target account list via phone, email, LinkedIn
- Drive event sign ups for Ally Commerce events through phone, email and social media outreach
- Communicate Ally Commerce messaging and value proposition via phone, email, web conference
- Work closely with sales team to schedule appointments and create sales opportunities
- Represent Ally Commerce at industry events and trade shows to uncover potential leads
- Gather relevant data during the qualification process to build an ROI model
- 3+ years experience work in a fast paced, early/growth stage start up
- Bachelor's degree
- B2B experience with a complex product/solutions organization
- Experience working closely with and supporting a direct sales teams
- Excellent communication skills, both in person, via written communication and on the phone
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong analytical background
- Intellectual horsepower & curiosity
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Versatile and adaptable
- Good decision making
- Team player
- Ability to stay focused and flexible in a fast-paced working environment
Workplace and Benefits
The Ally Commerce workplace is casual in dress but rigorous in all other ways! You will be surrounded by smart people who like to work hard and have fun with each other. We offer the typical benefits including medical, dental, 401k and paid time off.
Ally Commerce provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We prohibit any form of workplace harassment related to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.