Sales Development Representative
AnswerRocket is a leader in AI-powered analytics disrupting the traditional BI and analytics market. Named a Cool Vendor by Gartner in 2017, AnswerRocket is changing the way our Fortune 500 and mid-size clients make decisions every day. Our self-service analytics platform combines machine learning with natural language generation to enable business leaders to make better, faster decisions. As we meet the market demand for smarter data discovery tools, we are seeking to hire an additional Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing team.
- Get familiar with the AnswerRocket product
- Learn our target market and customer
- Understand the problem we solve and our value proposition.
- Learn to use the tools you need for success
- Drive introductory meetings with our target prospects using email, phone calls, voicemails, and social media
- Continue to build core sales skills, but also industry and product knowledge
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently meet or exceed targets
- Learn more complex sales concepts
The idea is that you eventually grow out of the SDR role! We want to give you the mentorship and tools you need to be successful in this role with the hopes that you advance into more senior level roles on the sales team.
- Curiosity and a lifelong love of learning
- Drive to succeed and a competitive spirit
- Flexibility and the ability to handle uncertainty
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder whom can work on W2 without sponsorship to be considered
- An advanced degree in computer science. We already have a group of talented developers who handle the technical stuff. For this role, we’re looking for people with a Bachelor’s degrees in any relevant discipline. We need folks who can learn our product, study industry trends and needs of potential customers, and answer questions on their feet about how our product addresses their unique needs.
- Decades of sales experience. We’d rather you have an enthusiasm to learn this role and at least a year of professional experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.