Sales Development Representative
AssureSign SDRs are self-motivated prospectors who seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with leads from marketing campaigns and strategic outreach.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until lead hand-off. You will partner with a Senior Account Executive to transition demo-ready opportunities into new customer success.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities. Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Present our company to potential clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives.
- Report to the Sales Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
Mandatory Primary Skills/Behaviors:
- Self-starter who thrives under pressure.
- Proven work experience as a Business/Sales Development Representative or similar.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM, or similar.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of tech industry.
- Understanding of inbound marketing and customer’s buying journey.
- Excellent qualification, questioning and closing skills.
- Skillful objection handling.