Sales Development Representative
Azalea Health is a Health IT company providing web-based Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services to clients nationwide. We are an entrepreneurial organization previously recognized as the one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America by Inc. Magazine and as the Emerging Health IT Company of the Year by the Metro Atlanta Chamber.
We are seeking smart, motivated Full Time Sales Development Representative to work within our growing team in our Atlanta, Georgia office. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) plays a critical role in growing our business. The primary focus of this position is running regional campaigns focused predominantly around cold calling, developing and qualifying leads to the point of handoff to the Sales Executive for deeper qualification.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate is an ambitious, energetic, self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination to win. They are very driven and can show evidence that they thrive in a competitive, merit-based environment.
• Complete 50-75 calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline
• Proactively target new opportunities, focusing on 1-10+ provider practice sizes
• Aggressively and systematically move prospects into sales funnel
• Identify qualified prospects primarily through extensive phone prospecting and lead follow up
• Demonstrate a consultative sales approach when engaging clients
• Document all sales activity in CRM including contacts and opportunities
• Attain healthcare IT product and industry knowledge
• Effectively collaborate with peers to enhance team effectiveness
• Provide superior client service and responsiveness
•Represent the company in an exemplary manner in all client and prospect interactions
- Zero to three years at a Business-to-Business organization in an Inside Sales Development or Inside Sales role recent graduates welcome
- Excellent customer-facing skills using written or verbal communication
- Experience in utilizing and managing sales tools and data
- Time management skills critical
- Results driven and able to work through rejection
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT and medical billing preferred but not required
- BA/BS degree is preferred
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.