Marketing Development Representative
Market Development Representative
Seeking a rewarding position in the rapidly expanding healthcare and technology solutions space? Join us at Brightree as a Market Development Representative.
Based just outside of Atlanta, Brightree’s team of more than 500 employees is thinking, creating and challenging ourselves to better serve our patients and customers. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Why work at Brightree?
You want to be a part of a company that has clear vision. You want to be on a team of thinkers and innovators who constantly challenge yourselves to do everything better than the day before, so that people around the world can breathe easier.
You are seeking an exciting and fast paced company and you are passionate about technology, helping drive world class results for Brightree’s suite of healthcare software solutions.
Who We Are Looking For
- You are an enthusiastic and hard-working individual who enjoys leading sales driven conversations with an emphasis on asking probing and qualifying questions and capturing that interaction expeditiously in Salesforce.com
- You are comfortable with the team selling approach and enjoy the front end of sales and lead development primarily selling over the phone in an office environment
- You garner personal satisfaction from managing your time effectively in order to make phone calls and send emails to a list of highly qualified prospects
- You enjoy building rapport, thinking and reacting quickly, and are able to be assertive and persuasive on calls and email communications, without being aggressive
- You are a confident, persuasive and clear communicator (both written and verbal) able to make well-reasoned recommendations to all levels of the organization, from peers to executive leadership
- You have an understanding on how to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
As a part of the sales and marketing team, this position will require you to call and email HME providers, Health Systems, and other Providers across the US to generate interest, nurture contacts and qualify opportunities for the sales team for Brightree. This position requires an agile learner to swiftly get up to speed on industry issues, technology trends and calling techniques to create sales-ready leads with an interest in a software demonstration. The Market Development Representative will be involved in business conversations with all levels within an organization and must utilize professional communication, research findings, interviewing tactics and sales skills, along with marketing and sales savvy to convert interest into opportunity.
- Partner with the Marketing and Sales teams to drive outbound leads generation while conducting calling/emailing campaigns to uncover & qualify leads
- Qualify leads from inbound marketing campaigns, tradeshows, and webinars
- Assist with Sales Coordination & Sales Administration Directly Related to Sales Team
- Execute special projects as assigned
- Document all activity & conversations into SalesForce.com
- Achieve metric targets focused on driving adoption and revenue
- BA/BS degree required; will consider candidates working towards a degree
- Candidates must have a successful track record (Minimum of 2 years) in an inside-sales, telemarketing, demand generation or market development role within a healthcare or technology company, preferably within a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) delivery model environment
- Proficient knowledge of CRM solutions specifically Salesforce.com
- Results oriented with proven track record of achieving measurable monthly lead development/sales goals and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Familiarity of Marketing Automation solutions, preferably Marketo
Brightree LLC provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.