Sales Development Representative
CallRail is a fast-growing marketing technology company. We help data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled, and how those leads convert into customers. We focus on serving small businesses and the marketing agencies who work for them, with CallRail's tools helping them compete in an increasingly crowded marketplace. In a nutshell, we provide smart, agile marketers the information they need to make better decisions to drive growth.
Our product is a no-contract self-service SaaS application, which means we have to earn our customers' business every single month by providing them real value. It makes us a product-focused company comprised of people who yearn to build, market, sell and support best-in-class software.
CallRail has been recognized for its product, growth and culture. CallRail is recognized by G2 Crowd as the leader in call tracking customer satisfaction, has been on Inc 500/5000 list 3 years running, and was honored with 2018 Best Workplace award by Inc Magazine.
The fast track to a career in software sales begins here! This entry-level sales position provides the opportunity for unlimited growth and rapid advancement - but only if you're a highly motivated team-player who's willing to prospect and qualify potential clients while learning the ropes as an Sales Development Representative (SDR). CallRail is the leader in call tracking and analytics and you will have the opportunity to work with small businesses and marketing agencies and help them grow by getting started with CallRail.
• Get the sales process moving by making a great first impression over the phone and establishing a solid foundation on which a beneficial, long-term relationship can be built
• Create new opportunities through outbound calling and sharing the value proposition of CallRail
• Research and Qualify inbound opportunities and set up a seamless transition to the sales team.
• Clean and deduplicate data in CallRail's Salesforce instance
• Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in Salesforce
• Gain a solid understanding of the marketing technology landscape with a specific focus on the call tracking and analytics market
• BS/BA degree
• A strong desire to have a career in Sales
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Previous telesales experience with a high outbound call volume
• Previous technical or software product sales helpful
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
• Excellent listening skills
• Results orientation
• Team-oriented attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
• Highly proactive and disciplined to manage time effectively
What We'll Require of You
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Desire to grow and improve
• Tight management of accounts and duties as assigned
• 60-80 dials a day into your account list and/or rapid response on high velocity of inbound requests
• Achieve monthly lead quota
• Data Health Management