Crisp Video Group
Sales Development Representative
Crisp Video Group has been named to the Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in Atlanta three years in a row [2016, 2017, 2018] by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and we're in the Top 20% of the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S.
We're in growth-mode and are looking to scale up our team and capacity to help us take things to the next level.
Are you the person in your friend group who always checks in to see how they’re doing after a long time apart? Do you have an undeniable hunger to kick ass and grow in your role? When faced with a seemingly insurmountable challenge, do you rise up or run away?
Simply put - are you a relationships person who enjoys a challenge and loves crushing goals?
If so, you might be the right fit for our Sales Development Representative (SDR) position.
We’re looking for someone with PHD. No, not a Ph. D - PHD. Passion, Hunger, and Drive.
As a Sales Development Representative at Crisp Video, what will you do? Create opportunity.
You will join a vibrant and hard-working team that seeks out new business through call, email, offline, and social campaigns. You will act in a consultative role to identify ways to provide true value to potential clients (no sleazy sales pitches here).
We’re looking for team players -- people who thrive on autonomy, are impeccably organized, and who want to win.
This is an ideal position for someone who loves building relationships and enjoys a more “consultative” sales style — especially if you're looking to advance quickly (with a clear path outlined for growth, leadership, and autonomy within your first year).
But, know that advancement comes with setbacks, so if you’re not receptive to criticism or you get discouraged in the face of failure, you’re probably not a fit for this role.
** IMPORTANT: TO APPLY **
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions
Do not apply through the contact information on the website
To Apply: Please call 678-498-7421 for step-by-step instructions
- Call and email all inbound prospects until your eyes tingle. (By the way, NO COLD CALLING)
- Not afraid to speak with live human beings or hear the word “no”. In fact, you love taking punches and nothing can bring you down (Yo, Adrian!) - Kind of like when Mom said you couldn't have ice cream for breakfast… but way more mature.
- They reached out to us first — again, no cold calling (this isn’t 1980 and we’re not selling fax machines)
- Generate qualified strategy sessions (“demos”) and outbound opportunities by phone and email
- Detail-oriented and organized (aka, you’ve got your $#@* together). You're the type that has planners FOR your planners.
- In bump, set, spike, this is the bump. If you didn't play/watch volleyball, please Google the reference (it shows initiative)
- Be able to follow a process and TRUST in the process. This is a virtual trust fall, if you will. Every day… but we'll always catch you!
- Build rapport with targeted contacts and targeted accounts by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in a potential buying process, often over a long-term, multi-touch relationship. (It's like you're dating the client… but without them taking you to the movies (which is good because they may have horrible taste in movies)
- Highly energetic self-starter who enjoys sales, marketing and the thrill of the “hunt” who has a drive to succeed (If you don't like hunting, think of it like laser tag, or hide & go seek..much more humane)
- Coach-able, Flexible, Accountable (Team members at Crisp trust and depend on their colleagues, we need to know you're here to play ball and all-in)
- High Energy Level (Not that you have to take 15 Red Bulls to the face or anything, but we need team members that are pumped and ready to go!)
Growth mindset (We were awarded Atlanta’s Fastest Growing Private Companies three years in a row [2016, 2017, 2018] and are in the Top 20% of the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S. -- the only way we know is up!)
Exhibit an infectious whatever-it-takes solutions-focused attitude
- Be able to embrace challenges and handle feedback calmly and effectively even in high stress situations
- Be super-competitive, resilient, smart, and compassionate (be a great listener)
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that allows you to meet tight deadlines
- Maintain a data-driven approach to marketing and sales
- Have a natural desire to take on new initiatives and stay on top of marketing trends (you’ll become an expert in 673 different things)
- Take a team-centric approach (we're better together)
- Be humble and consistent
Past Experience Desired (but not required):
- Customer service experience
- HubSpot or CRM