Demo Sales Development Internship
Johns Creek, GA
Hours: Full time, 9-5
Start Date: Immediate start
Duration: 3 months with possibility to join full time
This is an example of what a company job posting could look like.
Demo Company is a technology company that helps connect truckers with different clients looking to transport goods. We are a fast growing company and have more than doubled our size in the past 3 years.
We are looking for a sales intern that will be able to work with our team to practice all of their sales skills while gaining real-world experience in sales development. As a sales development intern, you will be working closely with our sales development manager to assist our reps with their prospecting efforts. You will learn what it’s like to be a sales development rep and the necessary skills required to be successful.
- Do research on new accounts that would be a good fit
- Find the right contacts within the organization
- Use our database to find contact info for each person
- Review our SalesForce CRM for imperfections and improve our data.
- Work with our Sales Development team to handoff accounts too & assist them in basic outreach efforts.
- Completed specialization curriculum
- Bonus if worked in a customer facing role in past
- Sincere customer empathy
- Hustle and Persistence
- Living in or willing to relocate to Atlanta
- Desire to be in sales
- Passionate about Technology
- Innovative Mindset & naturally curious
- Commitment to learning
- Driven to succeed, competitive wants to win
- Enthusiasm and high energy