Sales Development Representative
Expanse, formerly Qadium, a San Francisco-based company, provides IT and security teams with complete visibility of the assets and risks on their global Internet Edge. This enables our customers to quickly and efficiently eliminate these risks. Through technology and service expertise, we surface and help remediate Internet Edge risks to prevent large breaches and successful attacks.
Expanse has raised over $65 million of funding from Founders Fund, NEA, IVP, and TPG. We were founded in 2012, after the founders met at DARPA. Current customers include Fluor, PayPal, CVS, Allergan and more.
Since our Enterprise team has seen such success (300% YoY growth), we're now opening an Atlanta office and building our FIRST Sales Development team! This is a rare opportunity to join a startup within a startup.
As a part of the founding team, you'll build the playbook for the Sales Development team and culture for the Atlanta office. Sales Development Reps (SDRs) will play an influential role in bringing a transformative technology to market, partnering with Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) and Account Executives (AEs) in your territory, and making a formative impact in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Collaborate with RSMs and AEs to identify, develop, and execute a comprehensive account strategy
- Prospect into new accounts, including the largest accounts in the world
- Articulate our value proposition and educate prospects on our product offering
- Consistently achieve/exceed monthly and quarterly KPIs
- Maintain accurate and up to date account intelligence in SFDC
- Partner with marketing to drive attendance to national and local events
- Book direct one-to-one meetings at customers' sites and at trade shows
- Characterize yourself as optimistic, coachable, and goal-oriented
- Intellectually curious and with an interest in technology and career growth
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excited about a career in Sales
- Self-starter who can multitask and adapt to changing situations
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- 20 vacation days with 10 company holidays
- Parental Leave
- 401k Plan
- Pre-tax commuter, HSA, & FSA benefits
- Monthly contribution to phone bill
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Stocked kitchen + lunch stipend
- New hire office productivity budget - $300
- Quarterly discretionary team building stipend
Expanse Inc. is proud to be an EEO employer.