What you'll do:
- Ensure data cleanliness of both net new & recycled accounts, leads, & contacts for distribution.
- Map parent/child accounts in Salesforce as well as merge any duplicates.
- Assist & troubleshoot data related issues with our Sales Development & Account Executive teams.
- Present opportunities for process improvement to Sales leadership & own the implementation of these improvements.
- Additional data management or integrations projects as needed.
- Embody empathy, resourcefulness and drive.
- Bring experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM systems or a passion to learn.
- Be web-savvy and excited about using web-based sources to find new data.
- Possess top-notch Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets skills for performing data analysis & building reports.
- Have great attention to detail while understanding big-picture objectives & strategy.
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment, prioritize multiple projects at a time, and quickly adapt to project changes.
- Like to have fun, and preferably have a passion for food, drink, and general merriment.
- Not be a Duke basketball fan (we’re serious about this one).
- Hourly compensation (this is a paid internship).
- Brand-new office in Midtown, across from the Fox Theatre.
- Unlimited iced coffee.
- Free breakfast on Mondays & lunch on Fridays.
- Monthly team events at our clients' venues.