Sales Development Representative
Intradiem is looking for a strategically-oriented rock star who takes pride in creating results.
Intradiem is a rapidly growing SaaS company based in Alpharetta, Georgia thats setting the pace in helping enterprises create competitive advantage through automation. The Companys innovative contact center automation platform helps large enterprises reduce costs and improve agent engagement and customer experience.
This role will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities through phone, email and social engagement. This includes developing a solid working knowledge of Intradiem products and the benefits they provide to potential customers. Additionally, this person will collaborate in the strategy and execution of thought leadership that builds brand awareness and engagement in the market to target accounts.
• Self-starter tenacious and energetic with a roll up your sleeves attitude
• Have a structured/self-motivated approach to meeting weekly, monthly and quarterly goals
• Experience working in the software/application sales environment or the ability to demonstrate core competencies to engage the target audience and provide references
• Ability to communicate effectively over the telephone with high-level decision makers and be a storyteller: simplify and explain how Intradiem solves real industry and customer problems
• Have knowledge of basic business research tools like Google, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and ZoomInfo is preferable
• Expertise in using Salesforce.com to organize and maximize prospecting efforts into target accounts is preferable