Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data and fintech, and we are looking for a Sales Intern in the summer of 2019 (June 3 – August 2) to join the Kabbage team as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated and deeply connected with its 160,000+ customers, Kabbage provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, and powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we've received numerous awards and recognition—such as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, GlassDoor's Best Places to Work, and Forbes FinTech 50—it is our people, our culture, and our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
Sales Interns are responsible for prospective customer outreach and helping these customers qualify for a Kabbage line of credit.
What You'll Be Doing
- Learn the in's and out's of small business lending by shadowing our sales teams to better understand our product features and benefits.
- Get comfortable making outbound calls. You'll leave here sounding like a pro on the phone.
- Update customer records, gather competitive information, and record customer objections using the most widely known CRM in the nation—Salesforce.
What You Should Have
- Eligibility: Juniors and Seniors in undergraduate programs or recent grads are welcome to apply.
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or a related field of study.
- Comfortable operating multiple software applications at once while assisting customers on the phone simultaneously.
- Commitment to making 50+ calls per day.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, cold-brewed coffee and beer on tap. We offer top-of-the-line hardware, onsite fitness and meditation classes, and adjustable sit/stand desks—to name a few more.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don't do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.