Sales Development Representative
Atlanta , GA
Are you an enthusiastic recent graduate who is looking for a dynamic organization where you can make a difference? If you are intrigued by the challenge of business to business sales in a growing industry segment, then you may be the person our team needs. We are seeking a persuasive communicator to join our team as a Sales Development Representative.
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in the fastest growing technology field. The role of the Sales Development Representative is to uncover new opportunities through outbound telephone prospecting, email marketing, social selling, and inbound leads.
KORE is a recognized global leader in IoT solutions and management capabilities, and is consistently recognized as the highest-ranked non-carrier in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Machine-to-Machine Services worldwide. KORE creates value for customers in the explosive IoT market, and is the largest independent IoT connectivity management provider today.
The global market for IoT networking solutions is expected to grow 22% (CAGR) per year through 2022, with the number of IoT devices predicted to grow to 55 billion units by 2025. Come be a part of this dynamic and exciting marketplace as a high-performance team member with KORE!
• Grow business in the geographic market through developing new KORE partners
• Execute sales plan & market strategies to maximize sales penetration
• Qualify inbound leads and pass to appropriate inside or outside sales representative based on criteria set by sales management
• Create & present business proposals to new account opportunities
• Complete necessary contractual documentation for long-term service delivery
• Meet activity, sales, subscriber, and customer satisfaction targets
• Maintain and communicate a monthly/quarterly/annual sales forecast
• Utilize a database of industry & customer contacts through Salesforce.com
• Develop & maintain effective teaming relationships with KORE Account Managers
• Learn & understand competitive positioning to maximize sales
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or relevant experience
• Strong, clear voice filled with energy and passion
• Resilient, driven, and positive personality
• Ability to read, connect, and influence people
• Thrive in an evolving, fast-paced work environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must possess a technical aptitude and quickly be able to learn and understand the wireless communications and Internet sectors including SS7-based network, satellite services, GPRS/GSM, CDMA/1xRTT, and SMS messaging wireless technologies
• Coachable with the ability to learn and master the high level of sales acumen required to sell in a competitive IT environment
• Demonstrate our core competencies of customer focus, integrity, initiative, innovation, collaboration and results orientation
• Must have an excellent command of English, oral and written
• Legally eligible to work in the United States