Sales Development Representative
Healthcare is complicated. Which is why Loyal is dedicated to helping health systems simplify the complexities through smart, consumer-first technologies designed to inspire loyalty. Our conversation and data intelligence platform enables health systems to connect with their patients and guide them throughout their digital experience. By bringing together the voice of the consumer and the voice of the health system, our industry-leading solutions make healthcare conversations more accessible, insightful, and well...simple.
We are Loyal. Our team is the center of all that we do. We are builders, entrepreneurs, innovators, healthcare executives, data scientists, marketers, machine learning engineers, and partners with one mission - to make the complicated simple.
Our sales development team is a small group of eager sales professionals dedicated to delivering our message to the healthcare industry. We utilize the latest sales engagement technologies to systematically engage and build relationships with health system executives. We are looking for extremely driven, self-motivated people who are passionate about winning and having direct impact on growing the business.
What’s in it for you? Loyal is focused on building the best technology and creating an outstanding culture. We provide a unique opportunity to advance your career in sales, grow personally and professionally, and be part of building our company from the ground up. We also offer awesome perks such as health, dental and vision benefits, performance bonuses, no vacation tracking, uncapped commissions, company outings, and many more!
- Research and create target prospecting lists using tools such as Google and LinkedIn
- Outreach to prospects using a mix of calls, emails, and other communication mediums
- Create a great first impression to prospects with a empathetic attitude, compelling message, and consistent follow-up
- Educate and develop prospects into qualified opportunities
- Coordinate demos and in-person meetings with sales executives
- Maintain accurate and detailed accounts, contacts, opportunities, and sales activities in our CRM and sales engagement platform
- Gain a solid understanding of the healthcare industry and become a trusted advisor on the ever-evolving trend of consumerism
- 1-2 years of business development/cold calling experience
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and a customer driven sales mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and sales engagement technologies
- Experience with healthcare industry
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS software