Sales & Marketing Internship
MemberClicks empowers member-based organizations to thrive through refreshing technology and a heart for service. That's our mission, and we're constantly on the lookout for people who wholeheartedly support that. For the past three years, we've been recognized as one of Atlanta's Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and The Atlanta Journal Constitution.
Right now, we're on the lookout for an eager candidate who wants a spring internship with our stellar Sales and Marketing Team. Our ideal candidate is someone who's driven, collaborative, creative, and looking to advance their skill set.
- Work collaboratively across all departments, but especially with Sales and Marketing
- Collect and update contact information from websites for Business Development Representative team to prospect in form of campaigns
- Sort, organize, and analyze customer data
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of CRM or marketing automation technology a plus
How do you know if this position is right for you?
- You're a fast learner and can complete projects quickly
- You thrive in a collaborative work environment
- You appreciate a casual and fun, yet professional work environment (No collared shirts here!)
- You're flexible and don't mind switching between projects
- You're naturally curious and enjoy researching/learning new things