This is a full-time position for an experienced Sales Development Representative at MountainSeeds office in Atlanta. The scope of work consists of prospecting new business through heavy telephone sales and setting up prospect meetings.
MountainSeed helps hundreds of banks across the country order and review real-estate appraisals. MountainSeed was named one of the fastest growing companies in Atlanta in 2012 and 2013 and one of the top 100 places to work in Atlanta.
At MountainSeed, we maintain an unwavering focus on culture, rooted in shared values that are more than a poster on a wall. Our core values define us as a company and we strongly believe that every employee adds value to the overall success. Our work culture is casual, fun and high-energy. Everyone shares a unified goal to cater to our clients and it shows in every conversation we have.
- Cold call Banks Chief Credit Officers and Risk Officer prospects
- Understand and work with SalesLoft and Salesforce CRM
- Learn product offerings and articulate value proposition and prospect to win meetings
- Customize email outreach to obtain meetings
- 60 prospect phone calls a day
- 2 meetings set per day with the right audience
- Excellent information gathering and analytical skills
- Needs to have an excellent record of sales numbers
- Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Salesforce CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including impeccable writing and grammar
- Ability to work in a result-oriented environment and meeting daily goals
- Must be comfortable with a rapidly changing workspace
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience with Banking or Real Estate a plus
- Be able to make a certain number of calls per day
- Technological literacy and mastery of navigating standard office software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Competencies: Customer Orientation/Persuasive Communication skills/Influencing Others /Information Gathering/Analytical Thinking/Results Oriented/Integrity and Honesty/Self Confident