Business Development Internship
We are seeking business development interns looking to work in a high energy and fast paced environment for a mobile technology startup. WellRyde is a networked transportation platform for people movement that is disrupting the Health Care and Public Transit Transportation Industries. Our business development interns will wear multiple hats working across several business units including sales, customer success, and product. With a focus that stretches from business to technical engagements, the opportunity is well positioned for someone with a broad skill set and a passion for technology.
Who Should Apply
Goal-oriented individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an opportunity beyond that of your standard 9 to 5 job. Candidates should be willing to go above and beyond their job description in order to help grow the company.
All nuVizz roles require strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
- Manage the sales process from lead generation to signing agreements
- Present WellRyde to potential clients through direct communication, webinars, face-to-face meetings, networking events, calling and emails
- Effectively construct and lead solution demos for potential clients
- Generate leads by spearheading new and creative marketing campaigns
- Close deals by calling and negotiating contracts with existing opportunities
- Conduct market research focused on identifying new market trends and opportunities
- Serve as an account manager and personally manage your own customer accounts
- Work with the customer success team to onboard new customers
- Serve as a solutions consultant to ensure existing customers are getting the most out of the product
- Gather product requirements from prospects and our existing customer base
- Work with product to turn requirements into net new features
- Specific feature and end to end software testing
- Major in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to have in-depth knowledgeable conversations around technical subjects
- Ability to work with cross-functional and diverse teams to drive results