Optima Healthcare Solutions
Sales Development Representative
Optima is currently seeking a high-energy, highly-motivated professional with sound business acumen, strong academic aptitude, and a natural sales instinct to join our Sales Development Team. If you have a passion for learning and a genuine desire to help others, and wish to move into a career in Sales, this could be a great fit for you.
The Sales Development Representative will work with both the Marketing and Sales teams to drive pipeline growth through outbound prospecting and inbound lead qualification.
We’re looking for a motivated, resilient, and persistent self-starter who is interested in working and growing in a fast-paced sales environment.
• Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries regarding Optima Healthcare Solution products and services
• Ask qualifying questions to better understand needs and timing
• Be part of campaign creation and determining targets
• Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline with qualified opportunities
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Optima Healthcare Solution products and services
• Achieve monthly quotas of qualified leads, opportunities and closed won business
• Generate outbound leads
• Build list in Salesforce.com
• Create a vision with the prospect and start building trust, credibility and rapport
• Call the Homecare and Hospice market
• Qualify prospective buyers
• Collect information and update contact database
• Manage and attend state and national trade shows as needed. Including associated paperwork as required.
• Research prospects
• Pre and Post trade show calling and emailing
• Assist Account Executives with Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP).
• Product and market research
• Via Data.com, CMS data, internet, trade magazines, competitors, etc.
• College graduate, 1-2 years of experience preferred
• 1+ year sales and/or marketing experience preferred. Experience and knowledge of post-acute care marketing helpful.
• Excellent written communication skills
• Extreme attention to detail, excellent time management, highly-effective organization skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with Pardot of a similar marketing automation tool is preferred
• Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is a plus