Sales Development Representative
QGenda is a fast growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. Our software is used by thousands of hospital departments around the world to automatically generate the most optimized physician work schedules to accommodate complex business rules and accurately schedule the appropriate medical provider based on their skill level, specialty, availability, and preferences.
QGenda is currently hiring for a Business Development Representative to support our rapidly growing sales team. We are looking for candidates that have a strong desire to start and/or expand their sales career with QGenda! Must have excellent interpersonal skills, technical abilities, and phone skills.
- Cold-call physicians & administrators at small and large provider practices
- Email physicians & administrators at small and large provider practices
- Research companies, identify key decision makers, and develop leads
- Qualify leads for sales reps
- Update prospect interaction in Salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 1-2 years cold calling experience
- Energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Proficient with email, voicemail, & Google Docs