SalesFusion

Sales Development Representative

Atlanta, GA

Description

Our Sales Development Representatives are high-energy individuals. Around 60% of your efforts will be spent qualifying Salesfusions inbound leads through phone and email based follow up. The goal of your conversations is basic account qualification and to set discovery conversations for respective Account Executives. The other 40% of your time will be spent analyzing the market and directly executing outbound phone and email campaigns with the goal of uncovering viable discovery conversations for Account Executives. Compensation is base salary plus bonus tied to # of qualified opportunities delivered to sales team and subsequent revenue generated by sourced opportunities.

Responsibilities

  • Efficiently follow-up on unqualified inbound prospects
  • Effectively segment prospects based upon Salesfusion market and opportunity sizing
  • Meet Daily and Weekly Activity Based Metrics (Dials, Conversations, Qualified Opportunities), logged in Salesforce.com
  • Identify basic alignment between prospect challenges and Salesfusion capabilities and then hand off qualified opportunities to Account Executives
  • Build outbound campaigns and establish initial contact with key decision makers and set conversations for Salesfusion Account Executives
  • Effectively communicate Salesfusion value messaging in conversations with prospects

Qualifications

1-2 years of relevant sales experience

  • Innate drive, self-motivation and work ethic
  • Ability to work on the phone and meet strict daily activity metrics (dials, conversations)
  • Ability to work in a fast environment and take initiative to grow skills with limited supervision
  • Highly organized with excellent communication skills
  • Four year university/college degree required
  • US Citizen or Permanent Resident (we do not sponsor at this time)

Additional Skills

  • Bonus for software applications sales experience; double bonus for marketing software sales experience
  • Knowledge of Salesforce CRM and sales prospecting tools

SalesFusion is currently not a partner company, nor affiliated with CourseCareers in any way.
We recommend that in place of the above qualifications you sell them on your knowledge and skills you gained through your CourseCareers specialization.