Sales Development Representative
Why You’ll Love SalesLoft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered our staggering growth since our founding in 2011. It's excited to be North America's 7th fastest growing company!
At SalesLoft, our mission is to activate the authentic seller in all of us. More than 300 “Lofters” are deeply committed to building the Modern Sales Engagement Platform that allows our 2000+ clients (i.e. Square, Cisco, Alteryx, Dell, MuleSoft, etc.) to reach their customers faster and more effectively.
We’re on a mission to redefine an industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we've collectively built, our world-class team has been voted by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as the Top Midsize Workplace in 2018.
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future! We want to create a world-class culture that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent. To do this, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative.
SalesLoft is looking for our next outbound Sales Development Representative to make an impact with the leader in Sales Engagement software. This is the fastest growing group within SalesLoft. You will learn how to achieve your sales goals because you are focusing on the customer's needs. We are actively bringing in the top 1% of all humans to join this team.
- Absorb the onboarding manual and be ready to start contacting new prospects 10 days from start date.
- Become an authority at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using SalesLoft Cadence to connect with new prospects.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors of Sales
- Expertly build interest and opportunities with new prospects
- Oversee consultations on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM
- Exceed quota qualified consultations on second full-time month
Top characteristics consistent with success in this position:
- Sincere customer empathy
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care.
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization.
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas.
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology.
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else. That is a promise.