Sales Development Representative
Shadow-Soft is an award-winning, Open Source integrator, committed to solving critical business challenges using open technologies. For over a decade weve been a leader in DevOps, App Infrastructure and Enterprise Cloud. Our expert consulting and managed services teams specialize in migrating legacy applications, modernizing and optimizing infrastructure, deploying Agile & DevOps methodologies through orchestration & automation, and maintaining these environments on the cloud.
Shadow-Soft seeks a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team. As an SDR, you will be responsible for researching prospective customers, creating outreach strategies, and identifying sales opportunities. You will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers and use your business acumen to identify how Shadow-Soft can help their organization adopt and integrate new, emerging technologies.
A successful SDR is someone who has hustle, urgency and persistence. They are highly motivated in continuing their career, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and possess a desire to always be learning.
• Absorb the onboarding training and be ready to start contacting new prospects 10 days from start date.
• Become a rockstar at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects
• Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using sequences to connect with new prospects.
• Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors of Software Engineering.
• Expertly build interest and opportunities with new prospects
• Oversee meetings on account executive's calendar and log activities in CRM
• Exceed quota qualified meetings on second full-time month
• Attend Shadow-Soft sponsored corporate events and trade shows
• Attend industry events as directed such as regional trade shows, Meetups, etc.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Business Administration, Communication or related field
• 1-2 years professional work experience, plus if it is as an SDR/BDR
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Passion for emerging technology, plus if prior experience with open source technology
• Detail oriented
• Enjoys working within a framework/process
• An extrovert
• Appetite for learning
• A gifted communicator
• A willing participant to engage in conversations without specific domain knowledge
• Accountability to standards
• Problem solver
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Shadow-Soft is unable to accommodate any sponsorships