Ted Todd Insurance
At Ted Todd Insurance, our mission is to leave anyone we come into contact with better than we found them. Our mission statement includes clients, team members, and even prospects who have never bought from us because we want to change the way the world views insurance.
Ted Todd Insurance is the largest Allstate Agency in the country, and we are constantly evolving. We are an established business with a rich 32 year history, but we run ourselves like a startup. This means we’re lean, flexible, and open to new ideas and collaboration. We aim to be the best place to work and a company you can be proud to work with.
We focus on modernizing insurance sales and customer service by providing our team with the best and most up to date technologies. With high-end compensation, health and wellness benefits, and a leadership team that is passionate about providing the best employee experience in the industry, it is simply left to the individual to make the kind of living that they not only envision for themselves, but for their loved ones as well.
Why Intern with us?
- No Cold Calling - were not here to make you dial the phone for 8 hours a day.
- Flexible Hours - we know youre juggling a lot of responsibilities and will work around your needs.
- You get licensed - We give you a license that you can use forever.
- Supporting Cast - We hire less than 1% of applicants and these will be your mentors.
- Improve your Resume - Youll learn real skills that will make your resume shine to employers.
- We understand you - Many of our team members arent far removed from where you are today
- Career Development - Our goal is to find exceptional people and place them in a full-time role after their internship ends should they decide to stay.
- We Bridge the Gap - We know how hard it is to find that first opportunity and were here to help.
Qualities of a Successful Intern
- Fun - We want people who can have fun at their own expense.
- Positive - Life is too short to work with negative people!
- Self-Starter - We give our reps autonomy so you must be able to self manage.
- Humble - Admitting your shortcomings is the first step towards improvement.
- Coachable - Were here to help you develop so we can grow together.
- Integrity - Were here to help people and we never cut corners.
- Competitive - We want the people who hate to lose.
- Closer - You get people to say yes!
- Growth Mindset - We push for progress, not perfection.
- Hardworking - We want the hardest working people in the industry
- Make outbound calls for 1 hour per day on leads we provide.
- Write thank you cards for all of our new clients.
- Assist your designated Sales Mentor for 2 hours a day with their tasks.
- Research information to assist Sales Mentor in pricing out policies for prospects.
- Assist the agency with compliance by ensuring all information is properly documented.
- Observe and monitor Sales Mentors on their sales processes.
- Over 18 years of age.
- Legal United States Resident.
- Never convicted of a felony.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to type 50+ wpm and a strong proficiency with computers and technology.
- Ability to intern for 90 days - Internships are 90 days and can be renewed in perpetuity.
- Must be able to work in Atlanta, GA 30305
- Bachelor's degree (Current Student also acceptable) or 1 year of phone sales experience.
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of sales from prospecting to close
- Proven experience in building client relationships
- Demonstrate high levels of persistence and ability to overcome objections.
At Ted Todd Insurance we believe that a diverse workplace means a better, more resilient, and more innovative company. We are excited to work with anyone who shares our values regardless of race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, familial pedigree, education, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status.