Sales Development Representative
Terminus is a fast growing technology company in Atlanta, challenging the status quo of B2B marketing. We've built an industry-leading Account-Based Marketing (ABM) platform that enables our customers to be more targeted in reaching their ideal customers, driving powerful business outcomes including an increase in revenue and acceleration of pipeline velocity.
We strive to provide the best customer experience and fanatically obsess over making each of our customers heroes. We have a relentless commitment to the personal and professional growth of our team and believe in each individual having the “Keys to the Ferrari.”
Terminus is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team. We are first to market with a B2B digital advertising platform that allows Marketers to take an Account-Based Marketing approach to their outreach. As an early-stage startup that is growing very fast, Terminus offers an incredible opportunity for an SDR to learn, grow, and be part of building our company and culture.
- Learn fast, and be ready to start contacting new prospects 10 days from start date.
- Master the identification of relevant prospects at target companies using tools like Google, LinkedIn, and SalesLoft Prospector
- Become an expert at using Salesforce and SalesLoft Cadence to organize and maximize prospecting efforts into target accounts
- Connect with target prospects using industry best practices across email, phone, and social channels
- Skillfully build interest and create qualified opportunities with new prospects
- Be an expert on our product and able to passionately explain how Terminus can make an impact on our customers’ businesses
- Coordinate demos on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM
- Exceed monthly and quarterly quotas of qualified demonstrations set
- Efficiently and gracefully counter-top of the funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, online, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills
- Ability to speak with CEOs, VP’s, Directors, and ask thought-provoking questions
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of experience in a sales role