Sales Development Representative
Zenput was founded in 2012 with offices in San Francisco, CA (our HQ) and Atlanta, GA. Were changing the way restaurants and other retail chain operators like Dominos, Chipotle, KFC, Jersey Mikes, and 7-Eleven translate operations strategy into great customer experiences. Today we have customers who are collectively overseeing 40,000 locations across 35+ countries using our mobile platform to drive operations excellence across all their stores.
Our team is comprised of hungry individuals who enjoy the challenge and thrill of building a company as well as solving real problems that have a huge impact on our customer's businesses. As a Sales Development Representative, you would be responsible for driving awareness of Zenput within Retail and Food Services. We use the latest sales engagement technologies to systematically engage and build relationships with executives. Key responsibilities include creating interest, attending industry events, qualifying inbound and outbound leads, and setting meetings for Account Executives. We are looking for individuals who are beginning their sales career and want to join a team that has quick promotion potential.
• Work with Marketing Qualified leads to conduct discovery calls to uncover opportunities
• Leverage SalesForce and Outreach engagement campaigns as well as the phone to reach out to new prospects in an effort to generate interest in reviewing Zenput
• Qualifying and understanding a prospects needs Meet monthly and quarterly goals
• Scheduling demos for Account Executives
• Learning demo process as you progress to Account Executives
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
• Bachelor's Degree 1-2 years experience in outbound SaaS sales
• History of exceeding quota
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally across teams (sales, product, customer success)
• Previous experience in targeting retail, restaurant, or convenience customers is a plus
• Preferred: Self starter & honest, value hard work, high ability of prioritization, listen well and hear between the words, enjoy teaching others, be it a customer or a new team member